GLÓR is an Alliance of the people based on the following fundamental principles:
- To assert our Sovereignty Rights and work for National Unity in a 32 county Irish Republic.
- To ensure that Public Policy derives from, and serves the people.
- To reform our Democratic Process and to give voice to the people through Community representation.
- To build our society and Economy to serve the people, respecting Citizenship, Enterprise and Culture.
- To embrace the values of Liberty and Equality (non-discrimination) and of fundamental Human Rights.
- To promote International relations based on mutual Respect, Peace and Neutrality.
GLÓR will encourage Independent candidates, who agree with these principles and are part of the GLÓR Alliance, to contest elections for positions of public representation, both north and south.